Please use Internet Explorer 8 or Google Chrome to view Examination Permit.Please disable pop up blocker on your browser setting
To disable pop up blocker :
In your Internet Browser, go to TOOLS > POP UP BLOCKER > TURN OFF POP UP BLOCKER
Examination e-Permit (EeP)
- EeP is only applicable for candidates sitting for Manual-based examination (paper-pencil examination – PPE).
- EeP together with Original Identity Card (I/C) must be produced to the Presiding Official before entering the examination hall.
- MII reserves the right to disallowed candidate who failed to produce the above document.
- EeP will be available in MII website www.insurance.com.my at least five (5) working days before the scheduled examination date.
- Candidate is advised to download and print the EeP at least two (2) days before the examination date to avoid the possibility of not being able to print due to system down or technical error.
- Candidate is advised to read carefully all the instructions indicated in the EeP.
- Steps to download the EeP from MII website www.insurance.com.my
- Click the menu “Examination Permit” applicable on the home page. Thereafter, please select/click “Type of examination
- Please select the examination that you have registered from the dropdown list, followed by clicking the button “View” for the instructions to candidates, then click “Next” button.
- Key in your “IC No.” in the space provided, followed by clicking the button “View/ Print Entry Permit”. The EeP will be displayed on screen and click “Print” to print the EeP.