The absence of gathering at the national level for the insurance industry staff and professionals has led MII to organize MIS. MIS was first organized in 2011 and it has received overwhelming and positive feedback from the industry members. A committee that consists of representatives from the local insurance associations was formed and this committee is chaired by MII.
Hence MIS is strongly supported by the local insurance associations particularly the General Insurance Association of Malaysia, Life Insurance Association of Malaysia, Association of Malaysia Los s Adjusters and Malaysia Insurance and Takaful Brokers Association.
The objectives of MIS are as follows:
- To provide the most up-to-date insight on the future market and identify trends
that impact the local market
- To provide interactive platform for the insurance professionals and key leaders
to meet and discuss topical issues
- To generate solutions and measures for the industry's consideration
- To invite top senior leaders to give keynotes speeches that offer thought provoking
and futuristic insights
- To provide networking opportunity for the insurance industry members and
Countdown to 2nd Malaysia Insurance Summit 2012
Monday,1st October, 2012. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia