Customised training is often associated with higher spending budget. However, taking a one-size-fits-all approach to training may not ultimately meet business goals.
At MII, we work closely with our clients to develop targeted and relevant training content specially designed to meet our client’s unique business needs. We also deliver customised programmes at a time and location that suits our clients, which is a cost-effective way to train groups of staff and enhances the learning experience.
Promotes time efficiency.
Promotes cost-saving for group trainings.
- Delivery of targeted and relevant training content.
- Closes knowledge and skills gap of employees.
- Promotes blended learning to suit various preferences.
- Maximizes the return on investment (ROI) through higher
- General Insurance Training for Internal Auditors
- Understanding General Insurance Business (for Internal Auditors)
- Fire Insurance Business: The Catalyst of Growth for the Agents
- Revised Fire Tariff (RFT) Clauses and Warranties: The Hidden Benefits and Limitation
- Non-Motor Insurance Classes: Policy Coverage and Exclusion
- Simplified Understanding of Fire Consequential Loss with Salient Points and Sales Strategy
- Business Ethics and Conducts
- Technical Competency Training on Fire Related Add-on Coverages for Marketing Officers
- Risk Based for Small Medium Enterprise (SME) / Small Medium
- Agents Understanding of Underwriting and Claims Processes
- Professional Certificate in General Insurance for Agent (PCGIA)
- Professional Certificate in General Insurance for Business Development Executive (PCGIB)
- Professional Certificate in General Insurance (PCGI)
- Raising Defences: Section 17A, MACC Act*
- The Art of Social Selling*
- Expanding Personal Lines Business and Commercial Lines through Cross-Selling
- Insurance Account Management - SME's Business Retention, Renewal and Cross Selling
Liability Insurance - Public Liability, Product Liability, Professional Indemnity
- Understanding of Motor Insurance
*offered in collaboration
No matter what your training needs are, customized training solutions is the best way to help meet your corporate goals.
For more information on MII’s Customised Training Services, call
Ashraff: 012 210 0465 | Azean: 017 649 2510 | Santhi: 012 652 3934
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.